- Central Region B
- Victoria, TX, USA
- Full Time
Can you troubleshoot and repair electronic components in ATMs, Kiosks, Safes, Cash Recyclers and Sorter machines? Do you like seeing things work 'right'? Can you work in a fast-paced organization where "Legendary Service" is the norm and not the exception? Then Burroughs is the home for you!
Burroughs, Inc., an industry leader with a more than 100-year history of technology innovation, offers customers industry-leading technology, service and support for an array of payment-related solutions. Burroughs specializes in technology field service and offers a variety of complementary payments products such as check scanners, servers, ATMs, kiosks, intelligent safes, printers, supplies and device performance monitoring software to help customers optimize technology investment.
What you'll do:
Install, maintain and service Company and multi-vendor equipment at customer locations in response to assigned service calls and within established service level agreement timeframes.
- On-site troubleshooting and repair of complex customer machines
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Escalate problems to next support level.
- Work independently.
- May learn maintenance and service routines on other than assigned products.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule. Hours may include mornings, evenings and weekends as required to meet the needs of our customers. Overtime may be required on occasion.
- Rotational "On Call" after hours service calls
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrates mechanical, technical, electronic aptitude.
- Some technical school training preferred, but not required.
- 2 to 5 years experience repairing electronic components in complex machines
- Ability to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Strong problem solvers
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Good communication skills
- Independent and team work skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Reliable transportation and your own hand tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media